Yeah so I can't wait until I can afford my own apartment and stuff. The past few days have been fun. I went to the mall and bought a purse. Don't worry it's not black( I am tryin to step out of my comfort zone). Napolean Dynamite wasn't @ the theater but that's aiight. The Village come out on Friday!!!!!!! I just don't wanna see it by myself.
I've been watchin parts of the DNC. The Clintons are gangsta and J.Edwards seems cool. Here's a reason to vote for Kerry: In the latest issue of ESPN:The Magazine, Kerry was asked who he would pick from the sports world to be his veep. His answer? Either Michael Jordan or........Michael Vick. That's right people. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me.
Just another thing you didn't want to know about me...
You're a bit innocent when it comes to sex.
Not that you're not experienced...
You've just prevented your heart from being corrupted.
You're passionate, in time, but it takes a while for your colors to deepen.
What Color Is Your Passion?
More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva
I've been watchin parts of the DNC. The Clintons are gangsta and J.Edwards seems cool. Here's a reason to vote for Kerry: In the latest issue of ESPN:The Magazine, Kerry was asked who he would pick from the sports world to be his veep. His answer? Either Michael Jordan or........Michael Vick. That's right people. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me.
Just another thing you didn't want to know about me...
Your Passion is Pink!
You're a bit innocent when it comes to sex.
Not that you're not experienced...
You've just prevented your heart from being corrupted.
You're passionate, in time, but it takes a while for your colors to deepen.
What Color Is Your Passion?
More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home