3.25.2005

Good Friday

Yes, and I went to stations of the cross. If you don't know what that is......I really don't feel like explaining so lookit up. Anyways I kinda enjoyed it but not really, cuz there were these bad Bebe kids running around and weren't paying attention!!! It bothers me because whe I was seven, I knew what was going on, and if I didn't, my mother wouls at least tell me to be good and respectful.

I know I don't go to church as often as I should, but from where I was at this time last year I have finally made some steps foreward in my life. I say things about being in a struggle with God, which is still true and I think it's ok. I also realize that I have the most amazing family and friends anyone could ask for. I go to my family for advice becuase they're also my friends, and I love my friends like my family. Without them, who knows the type of person I'd be today.........especially without my mother. She is truly a blessing(and I NEVER use that word) No one else has the patience and intelligence to raise a child, so God had to be looking out for me on that one.

Although tomorrow are 2 Elite 8 games that decide 1/2 the final four....I'll be at an Easter vigil.


Even I make sacrifices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home