Somethin I wrote
Swimming in Blue
It only takes a teaspoon of water to drown.
Or is it a tablespoon?
Either way I think I'll let the deep blue win.
Although my hear still beats,
and my body still breathes.
The physical shell masks a floating soul.
On the verge of drowning itself
I float within the cavernous shell
of dead memories and failed dreams.
The pain of the blue is so deep
That sometimes, that teaspoon
Doesn't seem 1/2 bad
It only takes a teaspoon of water to drown.
Or is it a tablespoon?
Either way I think I'll let the deep blue win.
Although my hear still beats,
and my body still breathes.
The physical shell masks a floating soul.
On the verge of drowning itself
I float within the cavernous shell
of dead memories and failed dreams.
The pain of the blue is so deep
That sometimes, that teaspoon
Doesn't seem 1/2 bad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home