8.19.2004

I woke up @ the ass crack of dawn (7am) to watch the USA take on Australia. Thank goodness for LeBron James, learning on the fly extremely fast. Carmelo on the other hand, just played garbage minutes today, and 2 wasted 3 point attpemts. Thank goodness the game was already won @ that point. There was also an interview with Lisa Leslie, who said that the reason the women do so well is b/c they "rely on fundamentals, which the men could learn from and take back to the NBA." Classic, I think.

The 2004-2005 college basketball schedules were released, and of course the first team I checked on was DUKE. Some interesting match-ups for them include Oklahoma, Princeton, and of course arch-enemies North Carolina. Also expansion teams Miami, Virginia Tech, and apparently they're playing St.John's this year?? Yeah well tomorrow I'll have the match-ups for my other team, the Louisville Cardinals.(Big East bound biatch!)


www.hottigotti.com
Yeah I know, but those Gotti boys really are fine as hell, and apparently smart as hell too. Gee if you can't have a dumb jock, why not a fine, smart, Italian man? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home