9.26.2004

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts

Time to get political and historical for a little. Early this morning, I was repeatedly called a "dirty nigger" several times. Mostly on AIM, but it also happened on the phone. Now, this has not happened to me very much, try never. So the emotions I went through were as follows: anger, rage, hurt, dissapoinment, disgust. This was not a particular order, it was actually more like I felt all of them, repeatedly.
Quite frankly, I wish that I could have saved the conversation I had with K---------(AIM) so that my raptured readers could judge for themselves. However all I can tell you is my veriosn, and how it made me feel.
In the year 2004, it's easy to forget that racsim still exists. "Nigger" is still an explosive word. And for a Black person to find humor in such a word is disgusting. This person has no type of self-worth, to let himself, his race, and the years and years of suffereing and struggling.

Well, don't worry about me. Yes it was a very hurtful experience, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...right?



10.1.2004
Well , apparently someone else was messing with my friends computer....whoever the fuck it was is a punkass bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home