9.01.2004

WTF mateys?????

So in case you haven't heard, the Bean case is going to be dismissed w/prejudice...meaning the prosecution can never file these charges again. Why did this happen? And 3 days before trial was to begin???? Well, the *ahem* complaining witness most likely has refused to take the stand, but it looks like she will continue with her civil suit in Denver.
Now you all know that I would be talkin bout this just cuz. I find Bean to be annoyingly arrogant in the way he prsents himself to the public. However, he is an amazing basketball player. The whole case was shady from the get-go to me; my theory being that the star-struck 19 yr old had sex w/Kobe and got upset when he appeared remoseful, or refused to take her on as a mistress. Either way...big day in sports.

In other news........I made an chicken pasta salad and yesterday ran some errands. The biggest thing was realizing how happy I was not to be in school. Truly amazing. And I will most likely be spending a week in Texas helping my grandmother. Yaay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home