insert witty and appropriate title here
Sometimes I just don't know....I really don't. It's so hard making choices. It would be so wonderful if we were assigned a number when we were born, and that number would match someone else's. That way we would automatically know who we're supposed to be with. All unnecessary emotioal shit would be eliminated. Whatever the plan behind the mating process is, I sure as hell don't understand it.
Why is Kelenna Azubukie working out with JOHN GILCHRIST????? I mean seriously. How do I know this? He was at the UMCP party I went to last nite. I went up to him and asked if he played for Kentucky, we had a lil convo, and now I've added him as a facebook friend lolol.
oh the life...
Why is Kelenna Azubukie working out with JOHN GILCHRIST????? I mean seriously. How do I know this? He was at the UMCP party I went to last nite. I went up to him and asked if he played for Kentucky, we had a lil convo, and now I've added him as a facebook friend lolol.
oh the life...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home