7.24.2005

is it a crime?

is it a crime to tell someone the truth or let your silence hurt them more?

i stood up to my father for maybe the third time in my life this week. i'm not sure how he took it, but most likely he has spun it into some joke to use on-stage. i may have seriously hurt him this time tho, and he may try to turn the rest of the fam against me, but i doubt that since they don't even communicate like that.
driver's ed is finis!! now onto the dumb-ass 60 hrs.....OR gettin my liscense in DC or TN.

not to much longer til i escape this place......

mursik: kelly clarkson "behind theses hazel eyes"; fiona apple "sleep to dream"; shakira "la tortura"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina tina bobina banana fana fofina mi my momina tinaaaaaaa....:-) hello!. I am glad you stood up to your dad I need to stand up to my mom soon she is driving me nuts. Anyway I miss you. I havent heard from you. I dont get online much because im too lazy to turn on my PC. lol anyways please email me I lost my address book with your number...it might be in my unpacked suitcases though. anyways miss ya hope you are well! I guess i could have emailed this to you instead, I guess I am to lazy to open up my email account. Love ya! ~Arlett

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home