lay it on the line
It's time to bear my soul, my heart, the thoughts that are in my mind that could drive me insane if I don't set them free.
Fuck September, wake me up when November ends. This month has been hard. I've been up and down so much. Weekend nites alone are starting to get to me. I'm 21, yet have no one my age to chill with around here. I'm afraid my grades are falling, my money isn't right.
I'm just tired of feeling alone. I'm tired of calling my friends, because I'm not with them and they all have better stuff to do than wallow in my sorrow. Hah, that rhymed.
Anywhoo to summerize I'm just super lonley.
Fuck September, wake me up when November ends. This month has been hard. I've been up and down so much. Weekend nites alone are starting to get to me. I'm 21, yet have no one my age to chill with around here. I'm afraid my grades are falling, my money isn't right.
I'm just tired of feeling alone. I'm tired of calling my friends, because I'm not with them and they all have better stuff to do than wallow in my sorrow. Hah, that rhymed.
Anywhoo to summerize I'm just super lonley.

1 Comments:
aww don't worry thena i hear ya
Post a Comment
<< Home