12.13.2004

a lil game

1) choose x number of people from your friends list @ random
2) write something about/to each of them
3) don't tell anyone who the sentences are about!

I used my AIM buddy list....whatever # I end up with is the number I chose. Aaaaaaand heerrrrrreeeee we goooooOOOOo!!!!

1)thnx for always bein there and encouraging me! even with all you have to do, you spare a few moments for me.

2)you were cool to work with.

3)we don't talk as much, but I'm still your girl!

4)chill out, slow your roll...whatever just STOP!!!

5)u WERE cool....until i found out you were a Bush supporter. fuckin ass

6)your faith is to be admired..a lil overwhelming tho

7)a pretty cool kid...look 4ward to gettin to know you

8)mi chica! have tons of fun for me! don't 4get bout our "friend date" cuz i aint got no legs!!!

9)such a pothead

10)what can i say about/to you? hmmm....you're the best!!! never intimidated, intelligent...

11)i hear good things.....you couldn't have gotten it tho

12)thnx to facebook, i've found an old friend!


ok i did 12....my favorite number

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home