1.15.2005

enh

i was amped to go back to skool, but THEN I got the mailing saying that I have to attend the new student orientation? Why? Among other reasons, I could meet my future spouse/soul mate.


Please. Restrain me now.

Is it wrong for me to discriminate and say I don't want any friends from Maryland? Yes. Do I care? No. I know it'll be good for me to go, regardless I'm NOT looking foreward to it.

Yaaay for Matt Leinhart staying @ USC!!!!!!!!!!! That's beautiful. I'm a huge advocate for athletes staying in college, so this is hopefully a victory for college athletics, despites what the cracked out NCAA does. PAY THE PLAYERS!!!! You're sellin their jerseys....shit.
I was okay w/the Randy Moss fake moon, but his comments yesterday took it too far. I hope Peyton and the Colts beat the Pats. And of course...go Falcons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home