12.24.2004

the eve of the presen...ooops I mean the birth of Christ

Yes it is finnaly upon us once again...and I have to go to church. I don't want to, and I wish I didn't have to. Yet as my aunt remined me, it IS Christams Eve, what other time do I go to church? Not many b/c I shun my PK duties. PK= priest's kid. yes when most of you are going to spend family time in front of the Lord..a priest kid has to be in the pew w/out their family. Or maybe that's just me since my family is all in Texas now.

Anywhoo...I think my Mom got me a digital camera. Which would be the second time she has gotten me the one thing I truly wanted, the first being a mini-disk player. I kinda hope she didn't because I know how expensive these things and I don't like her spending money on me like that.

proabably won't write again 2morrow so


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home