almost 2005.......pt.2
ok so I'm bout to write this with a headache and very tired....so forgive any mispellings or run-on words.
2004 has been a difficult year for me. I had to take about 50 steps back and re-evaluate myself to get stuff together. Now in December, I'm finally on the right track. I've applied for admission to HCC, so hopefully 2005 will be a much better year for me than 2004.
Despite the mental struggles I've had to fight......I've also learned a lot of lessons.
to be continued
2004 has been a difficult year for me. I had to take about 50 steps back and re-evaluate myself to get stuff together. Now in December, I'm finally on the right track. I've applied for admission to HCC, so hopefully 2005 will be a much better year for me than 2004.
Despite the mental struggles I've had to fight......I've also learned a lot of lessons.
to be continued

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home