Fuckin Patriots
In some alternate universe....the Indianapolis Colts have just beaten the Atlanta Falcons for SuperBowl XXXIX.
Why can't I be there???
Rivalry week and Duke plays UNC on Wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who have bonced back just fine after losing to MD(of all the ignorant things) I was sooooo happy they lost to Clemson, and Miami too!! As I predicted.
I'll be glad when it's past Valentines..cuz then the Cadbury eggs will come out!!!!!!!!!
Why can't I be there???
Rivalry week and Duke plays UNC on Wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who have bonced back just fine after losing to MD(of all the ignorant things) I was sooooo happy they lost to Clemson, and Miami too!! As I predicted.
I'll be glad when it's past Valentines..cuz then the Cadbury eggs will come out!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
i always forget about cadbury eggs! wooooooooooo!
-katy
i always forget about cadbury eggs! wooooooooooo!
-katy
Post a Comment
<< Home